School District 25 Policy
Adopted: April 9, 1985
Legal Ref: W.S. 21-3-111(a)(viii)
21-3-126 through 21-3-130 21-7-301
- The Board shall procure insurance in the amounts) determined by the Board
to protect against loss of property.
- Liability on Vehicles
- The Board shall procure liability insurance on all School District owned
vehicles in an amount determined by the Board.
- The Board may provide health insurance, life insurance and other fringe
and employment benefits of all types for employees of the District to such
extent as it deems necessary. The amount of the premium s) for such benefits
to be proportionately paid for by the Board and by the employee shall be determined
by the Board.
- The Board may provide limited accident insurance for students while under
the jurisdiction of school authority.
- The Board shall provide comprehensive insurance to save harmless and protect
and defend any member of the Board or any employee of the District, in any
suit, claim, demand or judgment arising out of the performance of the duties
for, or employment with, the District, provided the Board, by resolution,
determines that such member of the Board, or employee was acting in the discharge
of his/ her duties within the scope of his/ her employment.
The Revised Accreditation-Evaluation Process or Wyoming Public Schools, November,