FCSD25 Seal

School District 25 Policy

Appeals Of The Public

Policy 2030
Adopted: April 9, 1985

Complaints from parents or patrons should first be referred to the building administrator. Generally, such process would be initiated through discussion with the proper Principal in an attempt to resolve the problem. When resolution cannot be achieved at the building level, such complaint may be appealed to the Office of the Superintendent. In those cases where satisfactory adjustment cannot be made by the Superintendent or his/ her assistants, at the request of the patron, the complaint will be referred by the Superintendent to the Board.

After hearing evidence submitted by the Superintendent in such event, the Board will, if it deems advisable, grant a hearing to the interested parties. The presentation of any case shall, if requested by the Board, be reduced to writing and a copy filed with the Clerk.