Fremont County School District No. 25
Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Agenda
February 13, 2007

Board Meeting - 7:00 p.m.

1. Call to order with the Pledge of Allegiance the Regular Meeting of February 13, 2007 Board of Trustees for Fremont County School District #25
  2. Roll Call
  3. Consider adoption or make changes in the Board's agenda
  4. Consent Agenda
  5. Round Table
  6. Action Items
    1. Consider an Administrative Recommendation to Approve the Out of State Travel for the Key Club

The Key Club is requesting permission to travel out of state for the Key Club Convention. They are not requesting any funding but are requesting the use of school vehicles.

Superintendent's recommendation: I recommend the Board approve the out of state travel for the Key Club

2. Consider an Administrative Recommendation to Approve the Out of State Travel for the JOM/Multi-Cultural Club Students

Tom Hernandez is requesting permission for JOM and possibly Multi-Cultural Club students to travel out of state to the Denver March on March 23. They are not requesting any funding but are requesting the use of school vehicles.

Superintendent's recommendation: I recommend the Board approve the out of state travel for the JOM/Multi-Cultural Club students to go to Denver in March

3. Consider an Administrative Recommendation to Approve Speech Students to Travel with Shoshoni to Boston

Superintendent's recommendation: I recommend the Board approve two speech students to travel with the Shoshoni team to Boston.

4. Consider an Administrative Recommendation to Advertise for Project Representative for Construction

Superintendent's recommendation: I recommend the Board approve to advertise for Project Representative for construction.

5. Consider an Administrative Recommendation to Approve A CMAR

Superintendent's recommendation: I recommend the Board approve L.M. Olson Construction as the CMAR.

6. Consider an Administrative Recommendation to Receive the Audit for 2005-2006

Jerry Marburger of McKee, Marburger and Fagnant will present the Audit Report for 2005-2006.

Superintendent's recommendation: I recommend the Board receive the audit for 2005-2006.

7. Consider approval of bid for Riverton Track and Field Complex

Superintendent's recommendation: As per our discussion in our work session, I recommend the Board award the bid for Schedule A to Hellas Construction from Austin, TX.

8. Consider an Administrative Recommendation to Accept the Resignation of Travis Draper

Mary Burns is recommending that the Board accept the resignation of Travis Draper as a Middle School Track Coach.

Superintendent's recommendation: I recommend the Board accept the resignation of Travis Draper as a Middle School Track Coach.

7. Information Items
    1. CAN Mentoring responses from Rendezvous
    2. Letter of appreciation from Hot Springs County School District No. 1 for Craig Beck, Sheryl Esposito, Linda Woodward, Alleta Baltes and the Ashgrove Staff.
    3. AMAO's (Annual Measurable Achievement Objectives) for ELL (English Language Learners) students
    4. BOCHES policy regarding tuition and fees payment for CWC classes that do not qualify for high school credit
    5. Card of Appreciation from the Elks for donations to the charity baskets (at desk)
    6. ERC report on American Education from Birth Through Adulthood (at desk)
    7. Letter of Appreciation from Lovell High School for Barry Capellen
  8. Executive Session - Student Discipline
  9. Adjournment